It takes 3 gallons of water to dye a full yard of fabric. But through our partnership with e.dye® Waterless Color System, we can introduce vibrant hues into our sandal straps without using a single drop. By switching to straps colored with e.dye® Chaco is able to save an estimated .9 kWh in energy consumption and 2.5 liters of water per pair of sandals produced. That’s roughly the equivalent of running a light bulb for 15 hours and filling a standard Chaco shoebox with water.
e.dye® Waterless Color System is available on all Chaco 30th Anniversary Collection styles.
Want your Classic Sandals with pillow-top comfort? Introducing our travel-ready Z/Cloud series, featuring our same custom adjustable strap system, performance ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole, and a top layer of ultra-soft PU for instant-cushion underfoot. Every pair of Z/Cloud 2's comes standard with a toe-loop for additional forefoot control and our podiatrist-certified LUVSEAT™ PU footbed for all-day comfort and support. Step in and feel the difference.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Toe loop for secure fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Women's specific LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Chaco Cloud cushioning for active comfort
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
- 3mm lug depth