For some runners, it’s not distance or endurance that they’re working towards, it’s simply a desire to get their feet moving in the right direction: forward. If that describes you, the New Balance 1540v2 women’s motion control running shoe might be just what you need. Designed with stability features for overpronation, the 1540v2 helps guide your foot forward so you can stay focused on your run.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- We are proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Styles W1540SG2 and W1540WB2 are approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.